CARMON is a simple, utility-grade device that reliably transfers heat to wastewater for faster biological reactions while supporting the use of recently discovered Anammox bacteria.
CARMON turns waste heat into improved performance and resiliency at wastewater treatment plants and HVACAR facilities.
CARMON FOR WASTEWATER Leverages Heat to Enhance Biological Treatment
- Assuring warm temperatures enhances bacterial performance for assured and improved treatment
- CARMON is applicable both for retrofit and new-build projects
- Rapid, low-disruption, cost-advantaged solution for performance and capability enhancement and for systems facing cold-weather performance challenges
- Applicable for both mechanical and lagoon-based wastewater treatment
CARMON FOR HVACR Converts any water bodies into HVACR heat source/sink
- Lowers the average condenser temperature for significantly higher Coefficient of Performance (COP)
- Acts as surface water thermal mass to time shift loads from the afternoon to the evening
- Improves performance and economics of natural refrigerants